Well, now you can officially call this shopping spree
I’ve ordered this dress from YOOX. I think its construction is absolutely genius for curves. It has backless slip underneath and very-very deep V, so it accommodates to the bust really well and waist can be cinched by ties. I’ve got size 8 (my bust measurements are 38-23-37), it’s already sold out, but size 6 and size 4 are available when I’m writing it . And it’s total steal for 100% silk! So hurry!
I also bought wrap cashmere cardigan and a statement necklace.
I’ve being spending recently. It wasn’t really a shopping spree, but I was buying stuff, and of cause there were bras.
So what I have bought recently:
- Levi’s dress (reviewed here);
- purple 100% cashmere pashmina (as you can guess black and red pashminas are not enough, but what I can say… there are never enough pashminas);
- small purse on a chain crocodile/calf leather (should I review it? may be not);
- Masquerade Rhea 32E Black (she is gorgeous, but fit isn’t right, definitely writing a review and describing the alterations, because I just don’t have a stomach to send her back);
- Freya Lounge Erin Lounge Pant (oh… they are so soft and nice for touch, size 12 was perfect for my 37″ hips);
- Masquerade Tiffany Plunge 30F Black (I own this bra in 32E and while being spot on in the cups it’s too big in the band, so it was a safe bet, you can read a review here);
- Affinitas Parfait Jeanie Plunge 32E Nude (on its way from US seller);
- Silk blouse from YOOX (breaking my one rules about neckline )), but what are long necklaces are created for? just for us, girls with broad shoulders who are tired of deep V!).
So there are going to be a ton of reviews if I only find time to write them.
I bought this dress while on vacation in Thailand (that’s why I wasn’t updating this blog – I was too busy with sightseeing, eating exceptionally spicy food /European spicy is a paly shade of Thai spicy/, swimming in the ocean and so on).
It’s a very nice dress for hot weather, because it’s 100% rayon, high quality, it’s not tight and it’s not super revealing. Perfect!
This dress is size XS. My measurements are 38-23-37 and as you can see the fit is absolutely ok. There is enough space for my bust, it drapes nicely and dress waist is on my natural waist.
So, where is the catch? Truth is I’m wearing it back to front, it should be worn like that:
(Photos from Levi’s store, more here)
Pockets aren’t right, but it doesn’t really bother me, because it’s not something noticeable. And of cause I can’t wear it as it was designed.