I’ve being spending recently. It wasn’t really a shopping spree, but I was buying stuff, and of cause there were bras.
So what I have bought recently:
- Levi’s dress (reviewed here);
- purple 100% cashmere pashmina (as you can guess black and red pashminas are not enough, but what I can say… there are never enough pashminas);
- small purse on a chain crocodile/calf leather (should I review it? may be not);
- Masquerade Rhea 32E Black (she is gorgeous, but fit isn’t right, definitely writing a review and describing the alterations, because I just don’t have a stomach to send her back);
- Freya Lounge Erin Lounge Pant (oh… they are so soft and nice for touch, size 12 was perfect for my 37″ hips);
- Masquerade Tiffany Plunge 30F Black (I own this bra in 32E and while being spot on in the cups it’s too big in the band, so it was a safe bet, you can read a review here);
- Affinitas Parfait Jeanie Plunge 32E Nude (on its way from US seller);
- Silk blouse from YOOX (breaking my one rules about neckline )), but what are long necklaces are created for? just for us, girls with broad shoulders who are tired of deep V!).
So there are going to be a ton of reviews if I only find time to write them.